Last Summer our Board of Directors recruited a committee of experienced VGC Leaders to update membership information available to association homeowners, rental owners, renters, realtors, and potential homeowners.
Board Vice President, Marilyn Vogel agreed to chair this group; Michele Wollert provided an outline of key topics and Lanny & Barbara Collins, Jim Murphy, Daryl Schreiner, Cassie Siegal, Jack Gisler all worked on select topics.
The New Homeowners Information Handbook is now available online here.
For homeowners, renters, realtors needing a printed handbook copy please contact Marilyn
first signs of Spring are all around us in the VGC. The heather is in bloom, star magnolias are
sending out their sweet smell, and the tulip tree by the east pond is
budding. The ducks have spring fever and
cause traffic jams on Garrison Village Way. Soon our sidewalks will be filled
with friends and neighbors enjoying the beauty of our property, and bikers will
share our roads. We would like to remind everyone to be aware of a few matters.
- Many of our cross streets and intersections have limited visibility. Take an extra moment to look for cross traffic, walkers and bikers.
- Be aware of uneven sidewalks. Many have been painted or ground down, but there are still some uneven areas. Concrete grinding will continue this year on those areas.
- Dangerous trees along the south creekside trail will continue to be removed. Watch for branches, twigs or other debris that may be on sidewalks.
- A reminder again about speed. Many streets lack sidewalks, walkers will be on the road, along with bikers. Speed is a large concern in the Village and compromises the safety of those using the roadways.
- For those enjoying the out of doors with their furry friends, remember dogs always need to be on a leash and pick up after your dog. Concerns regarding this have been directed to the board.
Would you be interested in joining a morning walking group? We will be meeting at the Gazebo on April 13th at 9 am. No need to sign up. If you have questions or would like to let us know of your interest, send either of us an email-