Members of ARC
Submit Requests To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARC Annual Report – 2020
- ARC Annual Report – 2019
- ARC Annual Report – 2018
- Architectural Review Committee – Responsibilities
- What and Why about Land Use Standards?
- ARC Vision and Mission Statement
- Dec 2018 (current) Land Use Standards
- Oct 2017 (previous) Land Use Standards
- Fall/Winter Reminders from ARC
- Summer Reminders from ARC
- Spring & Summer Maintenance Suggestions
- How to Submit a Request to ARC
- Covenants Compliance Process and Schedule of Penalties
- Pedestrian Safety in the Villages
- College Place, Washington – Municipal Code
- Dangerous Pets – Please be advised of College Place City Ordnance – Chapter 6.32
- Building Permits – College Place City Ordnance – Chapter 15.04
- Committee Position Transfer- June 2021 Document One(PDF)
- Committee Position Transfer – June 2021 Document Two(PDF)
Land Use Standards – Details
Upcoming Need for Resources
1. Replace Damaged Street and Traffic Control Signs .
2. More projects are being planned for 2021.
Please contact any ARC member to sign up for a day when you can give an hour or two.