Members of ARC
- ARC Annual Report – 2019
- ARC Annual Report – 2018
- Architectural Review Committee – Responsibilities
- What and Why about Land Use Standards?
- ARC Vision and Mission Statement
- Dec 2018 (current) Land Use Standards
- Oct 2017 (previous) Land Use Standards
- Fall/Winter Reminders from ARC
- Summer Reminders from ARC
- Spring & Summer Maintenance Suggestions
- How to Submit a Request to ARC
- Covenants Compliance Process and Schedule of Penalties
- Pedestrian Safety in the Villages
- College Place, Washington – Municipal Code
- Dangerous Pets – Please be advised of College Place City Ordnance – Chapter 6.32
- Building Permits – College Place City Ordnance – Chapter 15.04
VGC Land Use Standards – Details
Upcoming Plans and Resources Needed
1. Install New “Traffic Control” Signs. We have 4 STOP signs to be installed. Tasks include (a) using a Post-Hole digger, (b) cutting 4×4 posts, (c) mixing concrete, (d) installing posts and concrete in holes.
We will need at least 2 volunteers to work with ARC.
2. Install New “Park on other Side” Signs, and “15 MPH” Signs. We have 8-10 signs to be installed. Tasks same as above item #1, but at different dates.
We could use at least 2 volunteers to work with ARC Members.
3. Replace damaged Street Signs We have approximately 8 signs that need to be replaced. We could have used at least 1 volunteer to work with members of ARC. Completed By ARC (Nov 25, 2019)
4. Paint Speed Bumps Thanks go to Kathy and Elizabeth for volunteering.
5. Paint Warning Stripes on Sidewalks along Garrison Village Way. Thank you to Kathy (COMPLETE 10/10/19)
6. Install YIELD sign – West entrance into East round-a-bout. Thank you to Ray Goff and Ike Muro for completing this project. (COMPLETE 2/10/20)
7. Install Literature Boxes on Mail Boxes, to hold announcements (80% Complete)
8. More projects are being planned. We can hire outside workers, but this would effect our Villages Budget.
Please contact any ARC member to sign up for a day when you can give an hour or two.
Contact: Jim Murphy, Dennis Olson, or Tom Emmerson