Members of ARC
Please let ARC know, if you have any suggestions regarding this ARC Information WebPage. Thank You. ARC
- ARC Annual Report – 2018
- Architectural Review Committee – Responsibilities
- What and Why about Land Use Standards?
- Dec 2018 (current) Land Use Standards
- Oct 2017 (previous) Land Use Standards
- Fall/Winter Reminders from ARC
- Summer Reminders from ARC
- Spring & Summer Maintenance Suggestions
- How to Submit a Request to ARC
- Standards – Further Defined
- Pedestrian Safety in the Villages
- College Place, Washington – Municipal Code
- Dangerous Pets – Please be advised of College Place City Ordnance – Chapter 6.32
- Building Permits – College Place City Ordnance – Chapter 15.04
- VGC Plats and Plans
- Standards – Further Defined
Upcoming Plans and Member Resources Needed
1. Install New “Traffic Control” Signs. We have 10-12 signs to be installed. Tasks include (a) using a Post-Hole digger, (b) cutting 4×4 posts, (c) mixing concrete, (d) installing posts and concrete in holes.
We will need at least 3 volunteers to work with Master Board Members.
2. Install New “Park on other Side” Signs, and “15 MPH” Signs. We have 8-10 signs to be installed. Tasks same as above item #1, but at different dates.
We will need at least 3 volunteers to work with Master Board Members. .
3. Replace damaged Street Signs We have approximately 8 signs that need to be replaced. We will need 1 volunteer to work with members of ARC. (COMPLETE 10/4/19)
4. Paint Speed Bumps (COMPLETE 6/24/19). Thanks go to Kathy and Elizabeth for volunteering.
5. Paint Warning Stripes on Sidewalks along Garrison Village Way. (COMPLETE 10/10/19)
6. Install YIELD sign – West entrance into East round-a-bout. We have post-hole digger. We need 1 or 2 volunteers .
7. More projects are being planned. We can hire outside workers, but this would effect our Villages Budget.
Please contact any ARC member to sign up for a day when you can give an hour or two.
Contact: Jim Murphy, Dennis Olson, or Tom Emmerson
Status of Latest Requests Received by ARC
|921 Larkspur||Install Solar Pnls||2/01/18||Approved / Compl||04/18|
|683 Whimbrel Loop||Faux Shutters||5/24/18||Approved / Compl||05/18|
|647 Whimbrel Loop||New Cedar Fence||6/20/18||Approved / Compl||06/18|
|1164 Creekside||Gazebo and Front|
Terrace Blocks and
|Goldeneye||New Iron Fence||8/26/18||Approved||08/18|
|Goldeneye||New Tree in Front||8/26/18||Not Approved||09/18|
|705 Quail Run||New Cement |
|Large Pond||Landscape||5/23/19||Approved for more|
plants and trees
|705 Quail Run||New Shed||5/25/19||Approval pending||05-19|
|1164 Creekside||New Shed||5/9/19||Under Review||06-19|
|1048 Creekside||New Iron Fence||6/23/19||Approved 6/28||07-19|
|New Cedar Front |
|1033 Creekside||New Man-door||7/5/19||Approved 7/9 ||09-19|
|1033 Creekside||Paint House|
– color chg
|7/9/19||New Request |
– on hold
|630 Whimbrel Lp||New Pergola||7/15/19||Approved 8/26||11-19|
|714 Quail Run||New Garage Door |
– Paint Front Door
|747 Nuthatch||Solar Roof Panels||8/2/19|| Approved 8/19/19||13-19|
|1018 Creekside||Paint House |
– Color Chg
|1077 Crestlane||Paint Home|
– same color
|Phase 7 |
Lrg Pocket Park
|Lndscaping Update||9/2/19||Approved / |