Members of ARC
- ARC Annual Report – 2019
- ARC Annual Report – 2018
- Architectural Review Committee – Responsibilities
- What and Why about Land Use Standards?
- Dec 2018 (current) Land Use Standards
- Oct 2017 (previous) Land Use Standards
- Fall/Winter Reminders from ARC
- Summer Reminders from ARC
- Spring & Summer Maintenance Suggestions
- How to Submit a Request to ARC
- VGC Standards – Rules & Regulations
- Pedestrian Safety in the Villages
- College Place, Washington – Municipal Code
- Dangerous Pets – Please be advised of College Place City Ordnance – Chapter 6.32
- Building Permits – College Place City Ordnance – Chapter 15.04
Upcoming Plans and Member Resources Needed
1. Install New “Traffic Control” Signs. We have 4 signs to be installed. Tasks include (a) using a Post-Hole digger, (b) cutting 4×4 posts, (c) mixing concrete, (d) installing posts and concrete in holes.
We will need at least 2 volunteers to work with Master Board Members.
2. Install New “Park on other Side” Signs, and “15 MPH” Signs. We have 8-10 signs to be installed. Tasks same as above item #1, but at different dates.
We will need at least 2 volunteers to work with ARC Members. No volunteers, completed by ARC (Nov 25, 2019)
3. Replace damaged Street Signs We have approximately 8 signs that need to be replaced. We will need 1 volunteer to work with members of ARC. No Volumteers, completed By ARC (Nov 25, 2019)
4. Paint Speed Bumps Thanks go to Kathy and Elizabeth for volunteering.
5. Paint Warning Stripes on Sidewalks along Garrison Village Way. Thank you to Kathy (COMPLETE 10/10/19)
6. Install YIELD sign – West entrance into East round-a-bout. We have post-hole digger. We need 1 or 2 volunteers .
7. Install Literature Boxes on Mail Boxes, to hold announcements No volunteers yet. (50% Complete)
8. More projects are being planned. We can hire outside workers, but this would effect our Villages Budget.
Please contact any ARC member to sign up for a day when you can give an hour or two.
Contact: Jim Murphy, Dennis Olson, or Tom Emmerson
Status of Latest Requests Received by ARC
|921 Larkspur||Install Solar Pnls||2/01/18||Approved / Compl||04/18|
|683 Whimbrel Loop||Faux Shutters||5/24/18||Approved / Compl||05/18|
|647 Whimbrel Loop||New Cedar Fence||6/20/18||Approved / Compl||06/18|
|1164 Creekside||Gazebo and Front|
Terrace Blocks and
|Goldeneye||New Iron Fence||8/26/18||Approved||08/18|
|Goldeneye||New Tree in Front||8/26/18||Not Approved||09/18|
|705 Quail Run||New Cement |
|Large Pond||Landscape||5/23/19||Approved for more|
plants and trees
|705 Quail Run||New Shed||5/25/19||Approval pending||05-19|
|1164 Creekside||New Shed||5/9/19||Under Review||06-19|
|1048 Creekside||New Iron Fence||6/23/19||Approved 6/28||07-19|
|New Cedar Front |
|1033 Creekside||New Man-door||7/5/19||Approved 7/9 ||09-19|
|1033 Creekside||Paint House|
– color chg
|7/9/19||New Request |
– on hold
|630 Whimbrel Lp||New Pergola||7/15/19||Approved 8/26||11-19|
|714 Quail Run||New Garage Door |
– Paint Front Door
|747 Nuthatch||Solar Roof Panels||8/2/19|| Approved 8/19/19||13-19|
|1018 Creekside||Paint House |
– Color Chg
|1077 Crestlane||Paint Home|
– same color
|Phase 7 |
Lrg Pocket Park
|Lndscaping Update||9/2/19||Approved / |
|11/30/19 ||Approved for |