Members of ARC
Dan Halstrom (inactive)
Donna Fisher (Emeritus)
Tom Emmerson (Landscape Liaison)
Submit Requests To: VillagesARC@gmail.com
- ARC Annual Report – 2020
- ARC Annual Report – 2019
- ARC Annual Report – 2018
- Architectural Review Committee – Responsibilities
- What and Why about Land Use Standards?
- ARC Vision and Mission Statement
- Dec 2018 (current) Land Use Standards
- Oct 2017 (previous) Land Use Standards
- Fall/Winter Reminders from ARC
- Summer Reminders from ARC
- Spring & Summer Maintenance Suggestions
- How to Submit a Request to ARC
- Covenants Compliance Process and Schedule of Penalties
- Pedestrian Safety in the Villages
- College Place, Washington – Municipal Code
- Dangerous Pets – Please be advised of College Place City Ordnance – Chapter 6.32
- Building Permits – College Place City Ordnance – Chapter 15.04
VGC Land Use Standards – Details
Upcoming Plans and Resources Needed
1. Replace Damaged Traffic Control Signs . Tasks include (a) using a Post-Hole digger, (b) cutting 4×4 posts, (c) installing posts and dirt in holes. We could use 1 or 2 volunteers to work with ARC.
2. Replace damaged Street Signs We have approximately 8 signs that need to be replaced. We could have used at least 1 volunteer to work with members of ARC. Completed By ARC (Nov 25, 2019)
3. More projects are being planned for 2021. We can hire outside workers, but this would effect our Villages Budget.
Please contact any ARC member to sign up for a day when you can give an hour or two.
Contact: Jim Murphy, Dennis Olson, or Carmen Strobel